We know you want to WIN Tickets to The Secret Masquerade Cape Town this weekend!
We giving away two double Duke tickets to give away valued at R1400!!
So, here you go!
All you need to do is the following:
Tell us how you will keep this a secret when asked where you going on Saturday night…
eg: I am going to watch monkey swing from trees in Orange Street while i sip pina-coladas on a uni-cycle!
HAVE FUN with it, in other words
Comp closes at 5pm Thursday 19th June. Winner announced at 11am on Friday 20th June.
Here all the details of the event you don’t want to miss:
The Secret Masquerade is being held at a secret historical location in Cape Town.
The only rule is that your identity needs to be kept hidden. There will be fire breathers, mystery entertainment, games, naughty corners, various bar and lounge areas and live music!
Saturday 21st June 2014, 8pm – 2am.
There are two ticket pricing options for you to choose from, the DUKE or the KING.
The DUKE ticket sells for R350 and includes:
- Arrival cocktail
- Secret, mystery entertainment
- Live music by The Royals on arrival
- The leftfield Indie and Electro sounds of Tommy Gun
- Access to our main dance floor, two bars and two lounge areas
- Card playing area and games room
- Outside smoking area
- Seductive, intimate photo booth
We know you like to indulge so we’ve created the KING VIP ticket option priced at R550. This all-access VIP ticket includes all of the above plus:
- Your own VIP lounge area and private bar service
- Delicious, exotic and indulgent canapés by The Chef’s Bench
- Private access to our ‘Naughty Corner’ — need we say more?
- Access to the balcony overlooking the dance floor
A R75 drinks voucher to be redeemed for any orders at the bar.