Be prepared to be amazed; visually and musically. Your world will be transformed in to a mystical wonderland with enchanted oak forest camping, fresh water dams for swimming, 1 themed Origin Psy Trance floor and another Beats Floor for the techno, progressive lovers. Origin Festival has always been a highlight on the trance calendar and this year we promise to amaze your senses and create a very special weekend experience for you fellow ‘Originers’.
⑂Δ◆回◇Δ⑂♒ VENUE ♒⑂Δ◇回◆Δ⑂
Elandskloof Farm, Helderstroom b/n Botriver and Caledon (only 125Km from the Cape Town)
Beautiful NEW Dams for Swimming alongside the both the dancefloor and shady, oak forest camping area.
Take the N2 past Somerset West over Sir Lowry’s Pass and continue past Botrivier. Turn left onto the R43 / Villiersdorp turnoff. After 14km turn Right towards Helderstroom / Greyton. Follow the road past Helderstroom prison (on your left). The road becomes a gravel/dirt road. Travel on the dirt road until you get to a Y junction. At the Y Junction take the Left fork and immediately follow the road straight ahead.Look for arrows and signs.
⑂Δ◆回◇Δ⑂♒ ARTISTS ♒⑂Δ◇回◆Δ⑂
This year the Origin Main Floor will start from Friday evening.
TRISTAN (Nano UK)
KILLERWATTS (Nano UK) *SA Debut
D-Nox (Sprout, Germany)
BRIAN SENTIENT (Spun USA) *SA Debut
AVALON (Nano UK)
SHANE GOBI (Alchemy UK)
TARKA SANDS (UK)
THE COMMERCIAL HIPPIES
⑂Δ◆回◇Δ⑂♒ TICKETS ♒⑂Δ◇回◆Δ⑂
Tickets are for the full week end. Party starts on FRIDAY !!!
⑂Δ◆回◇Δ⑂♒ OUTLETS ♒⑂Δ◇回◆Δ⑂
No credit cards accepted at outlets
- Canal Walk: Wild Fire Piercing 021 – 552 8929
- Cape Town CBD: Global Girl, Gardens Center 021 – 461 8925
- Ashanti Lodge 021 424 4016
- SKA Clothing: Long Street 021 – 426 5025
- Claremont: Long st, Cavendish – 021 671 9846
- Durbanville: Gypsy :021 – 976 2604
- Hout Bay : 5sense crêperie & coffee stop – 021 790 8132
- Kalk Bay: Gypsy 021 – 7886802
- Noordhoek: Skint Clothing, Long Beach 021 – 785 7777
- Observatory: SKA Clothing 021 – 447 6014
- Sea Point: Call-a-Pizza (after 5pm) 021 – 434 0818 additional booking fee
- Somerset West: Dragon Tattoos, Main Road :: 071 345 5096
- Stellenbosch: Gypsy 021 – 886 7157
- Tygervalley: Long Street 021 914 3136
- Hemporium : Long st 021 4811853
- Big Bay: Post Net : 021 554 2755
- Knysna : Other World Tatoos 082 5147648
⑂Δ◆回◇Δ⑂♒ KIDS ♒⑂Δ◇回◆Δ⑂
Kids definitely are cute, but they are not catered for at Origin Festival. This is a strictly over 18 year old event only. ID’s will be requested at the gate.
⑂Δ◆回◇Δ⑂♒ FESTIVAL FACILITIES ♒⑂Δ◇回◆Δ⑂
Forest Shaded camping
Strong and friendly security
Craft & clothing market
Clean toilets and showers.
trading enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
We have been given 2 single tickets to give away. We all know how awesome and crazy the Origin Festival looks and I am sure 2012 is going to be the biggest yet! Want to know how to win these tickets? Well…
Click the like button on this post and then comment below by completing the sentence:
“I love Origin Festival because…”
Winners announced on the 24th of January! GO!