A weekend of Psychedelic Music, Art and Culture: A sundrenched weekend of quality vibes!
Origin Festival brings another electronic gathering to amaze your senses, both visually and musically, experimenting with various additions to the music festival environment; including top international guests and the cream of South African talent, visionary art gallery, recycling initiatives, alternate music floors and styles and much more behind the scenes antics!
<> – FESTIVAL LINEUP – <> -
❋ ❋ ORIGIN FLOOR ❋ ❋
Friday 7pm - Sunday 4pm
The amazing Psychedelic Temple designed once again by ARTESCAPE, with the best Psychedelic beats from around the world!
The Extradimensional Space Agency (UK) are back with hundreds of their amazing LEDs.
- LOUD (NANO, ISRAEL)
- GROOVE ADDICT (NANO, INDIA)
- RYANOSAURUS (ZENON, AUSTRALIA)
- DJ DIGOA (ZERO ONE, BRASIL)
- BAYAWAKA (ENIG’MATIK, ISRAEL)
- SOLAR (NANO, CHILE)
- BROKEN TOY
- THE COMMERCIAL HIPPIES
- SAD PARADISE
- STATIC FLOW
- RENEGADE DJ
❋ ❋ BEATS STAGE ❋ ❋
Saturday 10am - Sunday 5pm
Amongst the trees, on the lawn next to the main pool along the river. We are back! What a setting for this amazing groovy party space.
Saturday hosts Funky Techno and Tech House.
Sunday is all about the new sounds of PsyBass & ChillStep – the funky side of chill.
Big Sound from the Redbull Sound System
- SECRET CINEMA (GEM, NETHERLANDS)
* Special ELROW (Spain) Session with…MARC MAYA, TONI VARGA & DE LA SWING *
- EITAN REITER + KOBI TOLEDANO (DIGITAL STRUCTURES, ISRAEL)
- IPCRESS (NANOPLEX, UK)
- RYAN (ELECTROCADO, AUSTRALIA)
- BAYAWAKA (ENIG’MATIK, ISRAEL)
- PETE BONES (RED ANT, USA)
- DUSTY HUMAN
- EDIT & RUN
- THE GREAT VERNONI
- ❋ ❋ – VISIONARY ART GALLERY – ❋ ❋ -
Exhibiting Visionary Artists from South Africa and around the world, including works from:
Android Jones (USA), Amanda Sage (USA), Aumega (SA), Ed Babb (SA), Oliver Barnett (SA), and many more!
Watch our social media for news of other artists and possible workshops.
- ❋ ❋ – VENUE – ❋ ❋ -
Elandskloof Farm, Helderstroom.
We return to the beautiful Elandskloof tucked away between Villiersdorp and Greyton, only 125 Km from Cape Town. This lush green valley with its fresh mountain streams, welcoming forest filled with Oaks, YellowWoods and Redwoods; and towering mountain backdrops beckons us once more for an adventure in connecting, laughing, relaxing and enjoying nature in all its glory.
GPS Co-ords: 34° 2’55.86″S 19°24’18.21″E
- ❋ ❋ – DIRECTIONS – ❋ ❋ -
Take the N2 past Somerset West over Sir Lowreys Pass.
Continue past Botrivier.
Turn left onto the R43 / Villiersdorp turnoff.
After 14km turn Right towards Helderstroom / Greyton.
Follow the road past Helderstroom prison (on your left).
The road becomes a gravel/dirt road. – SLOW DOWN
Travel on the dirt road until you get to a Y junction.
At the Y Junction take the Left fork and immediately follow the road straight ahead.
Look for arrows and signs.
- ❋ ❋ – TICKETS – ❋ ❋ -
Online Tickets available at www.quicket.co.za
ONLY BUY TICKETS FROM LISTED OUTLETS
No credit cards accepted at outlets.
Pre Sale: R320 (incl booking fee)
Gate (Friday 2pm - Sunday 8am): R350
Sunday Ticket – Gate Only: R250 (from 8am)
Gates open on Friday @ 14h00
- ❋ ❋ – OUTLETS – ❋ ❋ -
Tickets will only be at outlets on the 13 January.
- Canal Walk: Shop 454, Surf Centre: 021 -555 4970
- Global Girl, Gardens Center: 021- 4611756
- SKA, Long Street – 021 – 426 5025
- Hemporium, Long st – 021 – 4811853
- Claremont: Ska, Cavendish Link – 021 671 1367
- Hout Bay: Tada Creperie, Victoria RD: 021 – 790 8132
- Kalk Bay: Gypsy 021 – 788 6802
- Bayside: SKA 021- 5572468
- Noordhoek: Namaste,Noordhoek farm village: 021 789 1396
- Observatory: Bohemian Lofts Backpackers, 41 Trill rd – 021 4476204
- Sea Point: Call-a-Pizza (after 5pm) 021 – 434 0818 (additional booking fee)
- Somerset West: Old Skool Tattoos: 071 -345 5096
- Stellenbosch: Gypsy 021 – 886 7157
- Knysna: Other World Tatoos 082 5147648
- Online: www.quicket.co.za
- ❋ ❋ – PARTICIPATE – ❋ ❋ -
Festivals are about participation, if you have any ideas to offer, installations you’d like to include or anything else please feel free to contact us via email to discuss further.
Come prepared for the whole weekend and experience the full Origin Experience.
- ❋ ❋ – STALLS – ❋ ❋ -
Trading enquiries : email@example.com (applications close 14 January 2014)
- ❋ ❋ – ENQUIRIES – ❋ ❋ -
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ❋ ❋ – FESTIVAL FACILITIES – ❋ ❋ -
Shaded dance-floors, Shaded camping, chill zones, swimming, food stalls, bars, medical facilities, strong and friendly security, craft & clothing market, clean toilets and showers.
- ❋ ❋ -BELL TENT & TENT ACCOMMODATION – ❋ ❋ -
Click here for information and pictures: https://www.
- Phone Bell Tent Village: 0768803806
- Email Bell Tent Village: email@example.com
- ❋ ❋ – STRICTLY NO – ❋ ❋ -
Glass bottles (this will be enforced), under 18’s (ID on request), fires, domestic animals, independent sound systems, illegal substances or cameras on the dancefloor. The organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles, and belongings. This applies even to negligence by the organisers of any kind. Entry is entirely at your own risk. Right of admission is reserved.
*** LEAVE NO TRACE!!! ***
- ❋ ❋ – PARTNERS – ❋ ❋ -
GoodTimes Events / Nano Records / Redbull Studio / Quicket / Elrow / Gem Records
We have been given two tickets by the legends over at Origin Festival and we know how much you all LOVE Origin!
We are going to keep this simple, so check out below what you need to do:
1) Like this post
2) Comment below with your FULL NAME
3) Comment below and tell us WHICH artists you are MOST AMPED to see on the ORIGIN FLOOR and the BEATS STAGE
Winners announced on the 27th January!